Type 2 Weed

Natural, psychoactive cannabinoids. This includes cannabinoids that turn psychoactive when heated. THCa, Delta-9, CBN, etc
Note: Naturally-occurring cannabinoids that are largely obtained via synthetic manner do NOT belong here, such as Delta-8.
Swimble
Registered for: 1 month

Type 2 Weed

Post by Swimble »

Has anyone tried it yet? Seems neat. For those not aware, type 2 is more like old weed, before it was so thc-heavy. It usually has equal parts thc and cbd.

Im personally trying to find a place that maybe has more like 14%thc and 4-8% cbd. also, it's usually cheaper than regular weed, aka type one
Daiquiri
Site Admin

Post by Daiquiri »

What a coincidence lol!

So I was looking into this exact stuff lately, namely a new vendor to use. Currently, the top vote seems to be HCF first, Flow Gardens second.

If my order from HCF goes well, expect it to be added to savvysource!

Also coming: I want to add a Category for Types. This way users can see places that offer Type 1, 2, 3, or 4+ weed (Note, 4+ is usually genetically modified. Safe to smoke, but the cannabinoids you will see are different than what you might expect. This can pave the way for a high THC-P strain, which currently is mostly made via synthetic means albeit being a natural cannabinoid.)
No_Vegetable_8915

Post by No_Vegetable_8915 »

Holy City Farms has good type 2 flower and Shawn is legit, I didn't really like a product I had ordered and was honest about it in my review. Dude was like, "We're all different but I appreciate you trying it out." Then proceeded to refund half my order cost and told me to keep the stuff I bought as a gesture of good faith.
No_Vegetable_8915

Daiquiri wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 3:47 am What a coincidence lol!

So I was looking into this exact stuff lately, namely a new vendor to use. Currently, the top vote seems to be HCF first, Flow Gardens second.

If my order from HCF goes well, expect it to be added to savvysource!

Also coming: I want to add a Category for Types. This way users can see places that offer Type 1, 2, 3, or 4+ weed (Note, 4+ is usually genetically modified. Safe to smoke, but the cannabinoids you will see are different than what you might expect. This can pave the way for a high THC-P strain, which currently is mostly made via synthetic means albeit being a natural cannabinoid.)
That's awesome! I tried EightHorseHemp's White Cbg and I like it but it smells and tastes pretty rough. Like it'll ruin the taste of anything it gets mixed with which is such a bummer cause I like the effects just can't stand the taste.
Daiquiri
Site Admin

Post by Daiquiri »

No_Vegetable_8915 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:59 pm Holy City Farms has good type 2 flower and Shawn is legit, I didn't really like a product I had ordered and was honest about it in my review. Dude was like, "We're all different but I appreciate you trying it out." Then proceeded to refund half my order cost and told me to keep the stuff I bought as a gesture of good faith.
Now that is the exact kinda top service which is this forum's goal to find, across all of this industry.
No_Vegetable_8915 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:11 pm That's awesome! I tried EightHorseHemp's White Cbg and I like it but it smells and tastes pretty rough. Like it'll ruin the taste of anything it gets mixed with which is such a bummer cause I like the effects just can't stand the taste.
I havent tried CBG flower yet, might be my next thing. I heard there are type 5, 6, and 7, all GMO but potential for things like THC-P to be in higher quantity naturally. I dont think those ones are ready for the market yet. But I have heard great things about CBG from Nikola over at ConcentrateCBD. Theyre big on the Entourage Effect there. If a vendor mentions the Entourage Effect to me, that's a huge green flag.
No_Vegetable_8915

Yeah I feel the same way whenever a vendor is talking about the entourage effect as it's the future of medical cannabis IMHO. Imagine being able to breed strains that were equal parts of all cannabinoids or even custom tailored strains tailored specifically to a specific condition with it's cannabinoid profile.

That's why I'm actually very excited for the proposed schedule 3 classification as it's not full on legalization but it'll open up a whole world of research and experiments.
Daiquiri
Site Admin

Post by Daiquiri »

No_Vegetable_8915 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 1:28 am Yeah I feel the same way whenever a vendor is talking about the entourage effect as it's the future of medical cannabis IMHO. Imagine being able to breed strains that were equal parts of all cannabinoids or even custom tailored strains tailored specifically to a specific condition with it's cannabinoid profile.

That's why I'm actually very excited for the proposed schedule 3 classification as it's not full on legalization but it'll open up a whole world of research and experiments.
I couldnt agree more. Dont even have a full reply since you really took the words out of my mouth.

If this is how this Forum is going, I am very happy with this community basis. Hopefully, we keep this mentality into our new users and we have a very fruitful community. 10/10, I wholeheartedly agree with you.
custom tailored strains tailored specifically to a specific condition with it's cannabinoid profile.
chef's kiss right there. The cherry on top.
WolfRanger

Post by WolfRanger »

Now this I am new to...

Gonna grab me some. Ima try Flow then HCF. HCF has better pricing it seems.
Daiquiri
Site Admin

Post by Daiquiri »

REPORTING IN

I just tried some Type 2 weed.

10/10, this is it. This is my stuff right here. I got 1:2 ratio CBD:THC. 8.36% CBD : 16.72% THC.