HOW TO BE LISTED & REVIEW PROCESS

Get very discounted products to help review new farms and vendors joining the Savvy community. They can only get in with members vouching for their product and customer service!
Daiquiri
Site Admin
Registered for: 1 month

HOW TO BE LISTED & REVIEW PROCESS

Post by Daiquiri »

You must first go here and do a Farm/Vendor Listing.

This is because SavvySource and The Partaker's Forum only accept VALID farms and vendors.

You will need the following to be listed:
-Proof of Cannabinoid Hemp License (if necessary in your state)
-Proof of Hemp Growing/Processing License (if necessary in your state)
-Regular business info and licensing
-Valid Certificates of Analysis with a legitimate lab, these are expected to be in every single package with a CoA for every single strain and consistency. Meaning if I get Blue Dream Flower and Rosin from you, I expect 2 CoAs.

Optional but will expedite the process of vouching:
-Choose multiple products and offer an eighth (flower) or 0.25g (concentrates) for discount/free (shipping doesnt have to be free). It is recommended you do this as a one-time-use discount code on your end per user. This ensures nobody abuses this to their benefit. Make sure you record who uses this. Also, limit of only 10 total codes. Again, this advice is to protect you.

The Review Process goes as follows:
-At least 3 unique members must order (must be verified, you cannot review yourself), try, and review the product.
-These members are not just smokers, but experienced smokers who also know a thing or two. They will be checking for mold, cure quality, insects, pesticides, and the likeness.
-Once you have received at least 3 unique vouches from members, you are listed.
-We will help your thread to be relisted/bumped.
-If you receive at least 2 negative experiences, you will be disqualified.

HOW YOU CAN BE DELISTED EVEN AFTER APPROVAL:
-Horror Stories - Part of what makes these experiences horror stores is that the company did not rectify their mistake. 1-2 horror stories can be enough to ban you from our recommendation both here, and on SavvySource.info (you will be removed from the list).
-Unfair practices, bad business, shady business, shady deals, hidden fees - Keep your greed somewhere else. We will go to the BBB if we have to. THCa is a wasteland of terrible business and The Partaker's Forum is glad to help self-police this new frontier.
-At least 3 bad reviews will likely get you delisted based upon the reason for the reviews. If you arent the most polite but have the best weed for cheap, that's fine by me. If you're a nice guy but really cant stop having mold in his product, I will look out for the community and not you.
-Cutting - If I find you are adulterating your weed on purpose in a deceptive manner, you will be referred to the authorities.