[POSITIVE] ConcentrateCBD - This time a rosin haul

Post your haul and do a review of a vendor.
Reviews for pending vendors should go in the Pending Listings category.
Daiquiri
Site Admin
Registered for: 1 month

[POSITIVE] ConcentrateCBD - This time a rosin haul

Post by Daiquiri »

I smoke both weed and rosin, but this time around I did a haul of different Rosins to get a taste for ConcentrateCBD's new lineup (I am late to the party, it isnt actually that new). If you need to know where to post, use Imgur.

Nice necessary paperwork. This is what you want to see. This is a legitimate operation.

I am used to seeing all types of rosin consistency, so it was nice to have different types. I cant believe people try and tell me rosin must be one or the other... "Rosin cant be dry!" is what a few vendors tell me is a common complaint! wtf lol

This hash was killer, and I dont normally get hash.

ConcentrateCBD Overall Review:
Quality: 9/10 - 9 out of 10 is the highest you should normally see. Only truly connesouir overpriced stuff will be 10/10. ConcentrateCBD strikes a nice balance between price:performance while maintaining top shelf quality.
Service: 10/10 - Polite dude. Once in the past I fucked up and didnt use a coupon code, so I asked if it could be added in hindsight. They not only did so, but sent a gram of gift hash!
Price: 7/10, sometimes 10/10 - While this site is a personal favorite, I will admit that sometimes it is best to wait for their sales and then combine said sales with coupon codes. It goes from a typical Oz price you'd see your whole life, to $120-$160/oz for some killer stuff. When I tell people about this site, I normally say to use the Savvy21, but especially if it can be done on top of other sales. Do read though, as some sales dont allow coupon codes.

Overall: 8/10 - Daily Driver; aka, I will gladly use this as one of my main sources.